What is it: Brow Sculpting Marker uses innovative technology to create a natural brow look that dries quickly and lasts, yet is easily removed using soap and water.
Who is it for: All skin tones and types, especially those with sparse or non-existent brows looking for long-lasting coverage.
Why is it different: A revolutionary tri-tip applicator provides polished, natural-looking results. The formula clings to both skin and hair.
How do I use it: Using small, short strokes, draw tiny brow "hairs" where there are none or sculpt a full arch.
From Laura Geller.
- Includes 0.027-fl oz Brow Sculpting Marker
- Taupe: for blondes
- Soft Charcoal: for gray and light, salt and pepper hair shades
- Auburn: for redheads and hair shades with reddish tones
- Brown: for all spectrums of brunettes, a great universal shade
- Dark Brown: for rich, very dark brown and black hair shades
Tune in to QVC for Laura Geller Makeup Studio
Tuesday, February 28, 2017 from 1 – 2 a.m., 1 – 2 p.m. ET