What is it: This innovative pencil from Laura Geller combines two shades in one for precise yet natural brow-enhancing color. Two complementary shades are marbled to create subtle depth and dimension while filling in and defining brows. The firm and long-wearing formula shapes and grooms brows precisely, while helping to camouflage sparse areas for a natural appearance. The spoolie tip works to comb brows into place for a perfectly polished look.
Through this convenient Auto-Delivery program, you'll receive your first duo promptly, followed by a new pair of pencils approximately every six months for one year.
Who is it for: Any skin tone or type, especially those with sparse or little brow hair in need of a natural-looking solution.
Why is it different: Featuring a pair of complementary pigments, the two-toned marbled eyebrow pencil provides precise, natural-looking color and depth for beautifully groomed and defined brows. Formulated with vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5, it provides mess-free definition with a no-smudge, no-flake, and no-transfer application. The wood pencil with spoolie brush allows you to comb and shape brows with precision. A sharpener is also included to keep your pencil on point.
How do I use it: Beginning at the fullest part of the brow, fill in using short strokes. Comb brows into place with the spoolie tip.
From Laura Geller.
- Each shipment includes two 0.043-oz Brow Marble Pencils and a sharpener; shipments arrive approximately every six months for one year
- Brown: for all spectrums of brunettes, great universal shade
- Charcoal: for gray and light, salt-and-pepper hair shades
- Auburn: for redheads and hair shades with reddish tones
- Brunette: for medium to the darkest brown hair tones
- Each shipment will be billed separately at the above price, plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes, for as long as you remain in the plan; no obligation to continue the plan; cancel anytime
Tune in to QVC for Laura Geller Makeup Studio
Monday, June 26, 2017 from 6 – 7 p.m. ET
and Tuesday, June 27, 2017 from 7 – 9 p.m. ET