What is it: Blush-N-Brighten is a luxurious baked powder that creates a radiant look on your skin.
Who is it for: Suitable for all skin tones and types.
Why is it different: Blush-N-Brighten begins as a multicolored liquid and becomes a rich, silky powder after baking in a terra-cotta tile for 24 hours. It's also loaded with the antioxidant protection of Centella asiatica and white tea.
How do I use it: Using a blush brush, stroke from the height of your ears to the apples of your cheeks.
From Laura Geller.
- Net weight 0.176 oz
- Pink Grapefruit: a blend of beige, mauve, and shimmering pink shades
- Apricot Berry: a perfect, natural-looking flush with swirls of gilded beige, coral, and berry
- Golden Apricot: rich tones of apricot, cream, gold, and a hint of rose
- Roseberry: soft tones of rose and a touch of gold
- Tropic Hues: swirls of coral, pink, and bronze
- Sunswept: soft tones of pink, golden peach, and bronzy beige
- Boysenberry: a peachy-pink matte shade
Tune in to QVC for Laura Geller Makeup Studio
Monday, June 26, 2017 from 6 – 7 p.m. ET
and Tuesday, June 27, 2017 from 7 – 9 p.m. ET