What is it: A correcting and brightening liquid powder with swirls of soft tan to help offset ruddiness, brighten sallow tones, and balance your complexion. The included retractable brush makes for easy, foolproof application.
Who is it for: All skin types.
Why is it different: Baked in a terra-cotta pan for 24 hours, this unique foundation is infused with color-corrective pigments ranging from light tan to sheer beige. Mineral oil- and paraben-free, it is loaded with centella asiatica and white tea to help fight signs of aging and provide antioxidant protection. The bristles of the retractable baked powder brush have a gentle wave to readily pick up powder and cleanly deposit it on the skin. The synthetic hairs won't absorb makeup or oil.
How do I use it: Use all over the face in place of foundation, or with your favorite base for an even and healthy glow.
From Laura Geller.
- Includes 0.32-oz Balance-N-Brighten Baked Foundation and retractable brush
- Porcelain: for doll-like complexions; alabaster skin
- Fair: if Porcelain is too light or you have a bit more warmth to your skin
- Medium: true medium; good default color if you're not sure what shade you are
- Tan: if you're golden olive all year round
- Deep: for cocoa complexions
Tune in to QVC for Laura Geller Makeup Studio
Monday, June 26, 2017 from 6 – 7 p.m. ET
and Tuesday, June 27, 2017 from 7 – 9 p.m. ET