What is it: Discover Laura Geller's first baked concealer with creamy full coverage and weightless comfort. Medium-to-full, buildable coverage helps to moisturize the delicate under-eye area and skims skin without settling into fine lines.
Who is it for: All skin tones and types, especially those with skin imperfections looking for full color-correcting coverage.
Why is it different: Infused with vitamin E, vitamin C, black currant seed, and hibiscus oils, this weightless formula effortlessly helps to conceal the look of dark spots, blemishes, and imperfections.
How do I use it: Apply concealer under the eye area with brush and blend well. It can also be used to conceal the appearance of dark spots, blemishes, and imperfections on other areas of the face.
From Laura Geller.
- Includes 0.21-oz Baked Radiance Concealer Pot and Baked Radiance Concealer Brush
- Porcelain: for doll-like complexions; alabaster skin
- Light: if you're on the lighter end of the medium spectrum; Medium is just a touch too dark for you
- Medium: true medium; good default color if you're not sure what shade you are
- Tan: Golden Olive all year round
- Honey: Deep is a little too dark for you, but you're richer than Tan
Tune in to QVC for Laura Geller Makeup Studio
Friday, February 23, 2018 from 2 – 3 a.m., 5 – 6 p.m. ET