Laura Geller Baked Liquid Radiance Foundation with Brush
Who is it for: Any skin tone or skin type--especially for those who desire customizable coverage with color-corrective needs. This foundation is baked not caked, delivering weightless coverage, leaving you with the appearance of a natural-looking skin finish.
Why is it different: Baked pigments deliver the color correction you love in a liquid foundation. Loose pigments are coated in almond oil, then baked on terra-cotta tiles to create perfectly smooth spheres of color that lay evenly on skin. These Baked pigments are combined with a water-rich, skin-loving formula for long-wearing, streak-free application that leaves skin glowing, healthy looking, and absolutely radiant. Formulated with aloe vera juice, essential oil complex, centella asiatica, vitamin E, and white tea extract, the weightless, creamy texture glides on to create the appearance of a radiant, natural-looking skin finish.
The Liquid Foundation Brush provides a dense and airbrushed finish to the skin with thousands of soft bristles. It covers even the most difficult imperfections by perfectly contouring to the face and buffing the high-coverage formula to a perfect airbrush finish.
How do I use it: Using the brush, apply to bare face, preferably over your favorite Spackle primer (not included), concentrating on areas of imperfection.
From Laura Geller.
- Includes 1-fl oz Baked Liquid Radiance Foundation and Liquid Foundation Brush
- Porcelain: for those with doll-like complexions; alabaster skin
- Fair: if Porcelain is too light for you and you have a bit more warmth to your skin
- Light: if you are on the lighter end of the medium spectrum; Medium is just a touch too dark for you
- Medium: true medium; good default color if you are not sure what shade you are
- Golden Medium: Medium is just a little too light for you, but you don't quite have that Mediterranean glow all year round
- Sand: Tan is just a little too dark for you, but you are warmer than Golden Medium
- Tan: Golden Olive all year round
- Honey: Deep is a little too dark for you, but you are richer than Tan
- Deep: for cocoa complexions