Laura Geller Baked Elements Foundation with Brush
Who is it for: Suitable for all skin types.
Why is it different: This foundation is the latest innovation in Baked! Of the women who have tried Baked Elements Foundation: 100% saw an improvement in skin hydration immediately after use; 100% saw an improvement in the look of fine lines immediately after use; 100% saw an improvement in skin radiance immediately after use; and 100% saw an improvement in the evenness of skin tone immediately after use.
How do I use it: Using the large Retractable Angled Kabuki Brush, sweep Baked Elements Foundation all over the face, targeting areas of discoloration. For fuller coverage, apply with the sponge found in the bottom of the compact.
From Laura Geller.
- Includes 0.19-oz Baked Elements Foundation, Retractable Angled Kabuki Brush, and sponge
- Porcelain: for doll-like complexions; alabaster skin
- Fair: if Porcelain is too light or you have a bit more warmth to your skin
- Light: if you're on the lighter end of the medium spectrum; Medium is just a touch too dark for you
- Medium: true medium; good default color if you're not sure what shade you are
- Golden Medium: if Medium is just a little too light for you, but you don't quite have that Mediterranean glow all year round
- Tan: if you're golden olive all year round
- Deep: for cocoa complexions