Laura Geller Baked Elements Foundation Auto-Delivery
Who is it for: Suitable for all skin types.
Why is it different: This foundation is the latest innovation in Baked! Of the women who have tried Baked Elements Foundation: 100% saw an improvement in skin hydration immediately after use; 100% saw an improvement in the look of fine lines immediately after use; 100% saw an improvement in skin radiance immediately after use; and 100% saw an improvement in the evenness of skin tone immediately after use.
How do I use it: Using the large Retractable Angled Kabuki Brush, sweep Baked Elements Foundation all over the face, targeting areas of discoloration. For fuller coverage, apply with the sponge found in the bottom of the compact.
From Laura Geller.
- Each shipment includes 0.19-oz Baked Elements Foundation and sponge; shipments arrive approximately every four months for as long as you remain in program
- 1st shipment only also includes Retractable Angled Kabuki Brush
- Porcelain: for doll-like complexions; alabaster skin
- Fair: if Porcelain is too light or you have a bit more warmth to your skin
- Light: if you're on the lighter end of the medium spectrum; Medium is just a touch too dark for you
- Medium: true medium; good default color if you're not sure what shade you are
- Golden Medium: if Medium is just a little too light for you, but you don't quite have that Mediterranean glow all year round
- Tan: if you're golden olive all year round
- Deep: for cocoa complexions
- The first shipment will be billed at the above price, plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes; each subsequent shipment will be billed separately, at $33.00, plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes; no obligation to continue the plan; cancel anytime
If you take advantage of both Auto-Delivery and Easy Pay™, it is possible that more than one Easy Pay installment could be due in the same month. For example, if your Auto-Delivery plan ships every three months and you select 4 Easy Pay installments, you would pay the fourth installment of your first shipment in the same month you pay the first installment of your second shipment.