Commemorate Honest Abe's 100th birthday with a fine collection: the last 25 years of the Lincoln wheat penny. The first US coin to feature an image of an actual person, this penny was introduced in 1909 and minted through 1958. The highlight of this collection is a 1943 steel cent, issued while copper was conserved for the war effort. From UPM Global, LLC.
- Includes 25 Lincoln wheat pennies and case
- Coins, with exception of 1943 steel penny, minted of 95% copper
- Designed by Victor Brenner
- Manufacturer's Certificate of Authenticity
- Case measures 11" x 8-5/8" x 1/16"