A282790

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Waffle Knit Top with Contrast Pockets

Because QVC's special offers are only available for a limited time, previously recorded videos may contain pricing, exclusivity claims or promotional offers that have expired.

product thumbnail
$61.50

Please select a color:

Color:  

Please select a size:

Size: 
Description
Maintain a cozy yet chic look all winter long in this LOGO by Lori Goldstein thermal knit top. Contrasting color lines the pockets as an interesting designer detail. From LOGO by Lori Goldstein.

  • Fabrication: thermal knit
  • Features: scoop neckline, 3/4-length sleeves, two horizontal slit pockets along front seam with contrast color interiors
  • Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease
  • Length: missy length 27-1/2" to 29-5/8"; plus length 30" to 31-3/4"
  • Content: self 64% polyester/34% rayon/2% spandex; combo 64% polyester/34% rayon/2% spandex
  • Care: machine wash, dry flat
  • Imported

To see the specific garment measurements for this item, click here.

Delivery Date Estimate

Reviews & Community QA

Rated 3.4 out of 5 by 50 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by I luv this top This is a cute LOGO waffle knit top. Luv the 3/4 sleeves (cause I'm from Texas :) and the light weight fabric. Can also layer it of course as with all things LOGO to be a little warmer. Good colors. I ordered the Rose taupe with willow pockets. Really pretty color. Got it on Clearance so win win 10-30-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by Unique and comfortable I got mushroom and was unable to get XS but the small fits just fine and doesn't seem overly full. ( I wear size 6 on top normally. ) I thought the fabric might be heavier weight for a waffle knit so I'll want to add a layer for winter. I like the sleeve length. I would not suggest a great value unless you get it on sale, which I did. The color is quite nice, as I often wear purples, grays, etc. SO, something a bit different. 10-27-16
Rated 3 out of 5 by DID NOT LIKE THIS TOP AT ALL First I settled for a color I shouldn't have . I ordered the Willow which doesn't look as nice in person. I didn't like the seam around the waist because it is too high and cuts you off and the pockets are too high. All in all it was not flattering on me. I ordered a medium and I am 5'5" and 140 pounds and a 36D/DD. It was plenty roomy but just not flattering. It's going back. More money down the drain. 10-26-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Great knit top I just received this lovely top and love the length and the pockets .It looks very comfortable yet you could also dress it up. It looks great with jeans or a cute skirt. I like this top so much I ordered another one!!!! 10-25-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Waffle Knit Top If you want a more fitted, LOGO top or perhaps a shorter LOGO top this one is for you. I think Lori designed this to be worn either alone or with a longer tank for contrast underneath. I like her waffle knit - light weight, but with a texture to give it some depth. I don't mind the contrast pockets, I don't find they show that much - just enough to give contrast. If you purchased my normal 2X and was fine. 10-15-16
Rated 2 out of 5 by Runs very small I usually wear a 1x but this very small. Cute but I will have to send it back 10-14-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by One of the better LOGO tops, but do NOT size up I ordered on clearance in the grey with cocoa pockets and was very excited when I took out of the bag as this top is very good quality, I especially like her waffle knit and the colors were beautiful together! However, I read reviews like crazy before buying an item and there are a lot of reviews on here that said to size up because this top runs small or is snug fitting on top. It is NOT and now I have to return to get in my NORMAL LOGO size (small). Only if you want this top to be VERY loose would I size up. I buy a lot of LOGO and wear a small 95% of the time and XS the other 5%. 10-14-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by A M A Z I N G ! ! ! ! Have one in EVERY color; would buy even more if colors added. Looks/feels great! Best LOGO product in line. THANKS! 10-13-16
  • 2016-10-31 T08:04:08.221-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_50, tr_50
  • loc_en_US, sid_A282790, prod, sort_default
MORE REVIEWS>> 2 3 4 5 ... 7

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View