Laundry day just got easier. With a spacious interior drum, a multitude of drying options, and an easy-to-use electronic display, the DLG1002W front-loading electric dryer takes some of the hassle out of every load.
What makes the DLG1002W special? All it takes is the push of a button to choose between nine drying modes--including special settings for cotton, towels, delicates, and more--five drying levels, four temperature settings, and more to find the perfect settings for your clothes.
What else can it do for me? Not sure how long to dry your clothes? Don't just guess--let the DLG1002W's Sensor Dry automatically measure the moisture in your clothes and decide the right temperature and time for you.
But is it loud? LoDecibel technology helps to cut down on the noise, so you can fill up the dryer, turn it on, and kick back to enjoy the rest of your day in peace until the end-of-cycle signal lets you know the clothes are dry and ready to fold.
Power cord not included.
You will be contacted by phone within seven business days to set up an in-home delivery appointment. Delivery date will be based on customer and carrier availability during normal business hours; customer must be at home. When it's delivered, your product will be placed in the room of your choice, and the packaging will be removed. Assembly not included with delivery.
- DLG1002W front-loading gas dryer
- 7.3 cubic foot capacity
- Precise temperature control with variable heat source
- Six sensor dry programs: cotton/normal, permanent press/casual, heavy duty, delicates, small load, towels
- Three manual dry programs: freshen up, speed dry, air dry
- Seven options: more time, less time, wrinkle care, custom program, child lock, damp dry signal, end-of-cycle signal
- Four temperature settings: high, high medium, medium, low
- Five drying levels: very dry, more dry, normal dry, less dry, damp dry
- Six manual dry time options
- Three-way venting
- LoDecibel quiet operation
- FlowSense duct clogging indicator
- Front electronic control panel with LED display, remaining time display, status indicators
- Reversible door
- Aluminized alloy steel drum with light
- Leveling legs
- Approximate measurements: Overall 27"W x 40-1/8"H x 28-3/8"D; With door open 27"W x 40-1/8"H x 50-1/4"D; weighs 143.3 lbs
- UL listed; 1-year parts and labor Limited Manufacturer's Warranty