Kenneth Johnson Sterling Rain Circle Gemstone Enhancer
- From the American West Jewelry Collection
- Sterling silver
- Gemstone weight is not given for lapis or chalcedony
- Graduated, ribbed circle represents a rain circle; three gemstones of green chalcedony; dangling lapis teardrop
- Snap hinge bail with a green chalcedony accent
- Measures approximately 2-1/8"L x 1-3/8"W
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.