Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 28
Rated 3 out of 5 by travelgram Needs improvement
Nice idea, but the fabric of the collar needs to extend partway down the back as it does in the front, as some sweaters or other tops are not high enough in the back to cover the color of the body of the cami. I plan to keep because I bought it on sale and I will pin the back to a top that does have a higher back. Otherwise, I agree that it is not worth the regular price!
Rated 3 out of 5 by go Steelers 1 shaper type body; cute; stretchy material wrinkled
1. Red plaid cute. Body is red and stretchy like a light cami-type light shaper.
2. I am 5'1-1/2 with 37 inch measurement bust., 128 #. This fit in body, very fitted.
3. The chest in small chart says 36".
4. I purchased to wear under gray Denim & Co, A258025, which has a collar. Looked cute.
5. BUT, stretchy material which is what it is except for small cotton collar and front chest area wrinkled on me on both sides of collar-chest area. The wrinkles show through the over shirt. (Would be OK under a sweater I am sure, but I live is S. FL. so do not wear sweaters.)
6. Smaller sized body would be too tight on my size.
7. Purchased at sale price, which is the price it should be; original price overpriced for item.
8. Will keep as it is cute in the red plaid. May just get it taken in under arms.
Rated 2 out of 5 by ldorsey Just OK
This collared cami is a great idea, but the neck was way too big and I couldn't button the top button, it looked too sloppy. The body of the cami kept rolling up. Didn't like that I had to keep pulling on it all day to keep it from rolling up underneath my sweater. The armholes were way too big. Would recommend to someone who is size xs or small.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Meggee A Classic Look
The dickie and camisole combination is wonderful. I am a generous medium and the size medium fits perfectly. I purchased the the tan and the navy versions. Both plaids are classic looking and can look professional or casual, depending on what they are worn with. This was money well spent! Great work, Kathleen!
Rated 2 out of 5 by deewy99 Way over-priced
This is just so-so and very cheaply made, and extremely over-priced.
Rated 5 out of 5 by samj Buy more than one!
Creative, versatile, super easy care.
I bought two of them, one stripe and one plaid. Great for travel, packing etc.
Helped to extend my travel wardrobe with minimal space in luggage. Can wash over night, and wear the next day. Great fit, makes you look very pulled together...I will get more!
Wearable all year...layered or alone..
Rated 2 out of 5 by moochied ????????
The white bottoms are "see thru". The "bib" fabric should have extended around the back, as one reviewer previously stated. Another reviewer said that the material of the body caused overheating & I'm sure she is right. It's very slinky & has stretch but when I was young, this was a material that trapped body heat. Someone else said it was overpriced & the quality is not up to par with the price. Right again. One day, I decided to take the advice of these reviewers seriously & went online to cancel my order, however, that day it shipped. My advice: When reviewers explain what they did not like & why, believe them. They are trying to save other people from a waste of time & trouble. As for the high reviewers, I'm glad this worked for them but if they can't explain WHY it's so great or WHAT makes it worth buying, well, I'm not buying it.
Rated 3 out of 5 by LILAC Cute But ....
Love the style and fit but causes overheating due to shaper fabric.