We all know that Kansas City Steak Company has beef down to a science--but did you know that their ham is just as amazing? One bite of this spiral-cut bone-in ham and you'll agree! The lean, tender ham is brown sugar-cured and then slow-smoked over hickory logs for a distinctively delicious taste. Plus, your choice of glaze adds the perfect finishing touch. From Kansas City Steak Company.
- Includes spiral-cut bone-in ham and glaze
- Net weight 7.25 to 8.25 lbs
- Brown sugar-cured and slow-smoked over hickory logs
- Fully cooked, individually packaged
- Arrives within two days of shipment; packaged with dry ice, but may arrive with little to none remaining
- Cannot ship to PR, VI, Guam