Kalos by Hagit Sterling Pomegranate Glass Pendant & Necklace
A Note from the Designer
Pomegranate is one of the most ancient fruits, known for its extraordinary healing properties. It appears on Hebrew coins and mosaic decorations found in archaeological excavations in Israel.
A pomegranate is said to have 613 seeds, which is the number of mitzvot (commandments or good deeds) in the Torah. Pomegranate is eaten on Rosh Hashanah to represent the intention to perform all the mitzvot of the Torah and receive blessings during the coming year.
Information provided by Hagit.
- Includes pendant and signature oval link chain
- From the Kalos Collection
- Sterling silver
- Glass bead measures approximately 24mm
- Pomegranate-colored glass in a floral design surrounded by circular organic vines
- Chain secures with a toggle bar closure
- Approximate measurements: Pendant 1/2"L x 2-1/2"W; Chain 31"L x 1/8"W
- Romance card
- Made in Israel