Kalos by Hagit Sterling Pomegranate Glass Flower Earrings
A Note from the Designer
Pomegranate is one of the most ancient fruits, known for its extraordinary healing properties. It appears on Hebrew coins and mosaic decorations found in archaeological excavations in Israel.
A pomegranate is said to have 613 seeds, which is the number of mitzvot (commandments or good deeds) in the Torah. Pomegranate is eaten on Rosh Hashanah to represent the intention to perform all the mitzvot of the Torah and receive blessings during the coming year.
Information provided by Hagit.
- From the Kalos Collection
- Sterling silver
- Glass bead measures approximately 11mm
- Handmade, pomegranate-colored glass in a floral design; sterling silver caps
- Shepherd's hooks, for pierced ears only
- Measures approximately 1-5/8"L x 5/8"W
- Romance card
- Made in Israel