Julep Trend in 10: Get Glowing 4-piece Collection
How do I use it: Highlight with Sheer Glow blush stick. Draw a C shape from brow bone to upper cheekbone. Lightly swipe on the bridge of your nose and Cupid's bow of your upper lip. Just blend and soften with your fingers.
Add the look of a flush of color with Golden Guava blush stick. Draw three dots going up to your cheek--the largest dot on the apple, followed by two smaller ones on your cheek bone. Blend together with your fingers. Dab onto the center of your lips for an instant highlight, alone or layer with lip color.
Build the look of lashes with Length Matters Buildable Lengthening Mascara. Start at the base of your lash line, and pull wand upward smoothly without wiggling. Repeat, applying additional coats until you reach the length you want--the unique beeswax formula was created for smooth building and layering.
Finish with chic nude lips with It's Balm Full-Coverage Lip Crayon. Glide on like a lip balm for no-fuss color with a rich, semi-gloss finish. Lips are left happy and hydrated.
- 0.21-oz Skip the Brush Creme-To-Powder Blush Stick in Sheer Glow
- 0.21-oz Skip the Brush Creme-To-Powder Blush Stick in Golden Guava
- 0.35-oz Length Matters Buildable Lengthening Mascara
- 0.07-oz It's Balm Full-Coverage Lip Crayon in Almond Nude
- Blush/lip crayon imported