Over the moon. Whether you wear it as a pin or an enhancer, this Judith Ripka design is sure to delight. Crafted from sterling silver, the quarter moon motif shines with a cluster of blue topaz, sapphire, and blue topaz cabochons in varying sizes, beautifully bordered by bead-set, round cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds. From Judith Ripka.
- Sterling silver
- Total gemstone weight is approximately 4.80 carats
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 8/10 carat; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Quarter moon motif; cluster of prong-set, oval and round, faceted blue topaz, sapphire, and blue topaz cabochons in varying sizes; bordered with bead-set, round Diamonique simulated diamonds
- Removable bail with prong-set Diamonique simulated diamonds and drop down ring on back
- Pin stem and catch
- Including bail, measures approximately 2-1/4"L x 1/2"W