A rosy look you'll love. From Judith Ripka, this sterling silver ring showcases an oval doublet--consisting of a rock crystal quartz top and a raspberry mother-of-pearl base--bezel set in a berge motif border. Two rows of pink Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds bead-set in black rhodium plating encircle the doublet, while clear Diamonique simulated diamonds are bead set inside hearts all around. For the finishing touch, a pink Diamonique simulated diamond heart accents either side. From Judith Ripka.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Gemstone weight is not given for doublet
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weights are approximate:
- Pink 7/10 carat; Clear 1/4 carat
- Doublet with rock crystal quartz top and raspberry mother-of-pearl base bezel set in berge motif; two rows of pink Diamonique simulated diamonds bead set in black rhodium plating; heart designs with bead-set clear Diamonique simulated diamonds all around; pink Diamonique simulated diamond heart accents either side; berge motif throughout
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 7/8"L x 7/8"W
Tune in to QVC for Judith Ripka Jewelry
Tuesday, May 2, 2017 from 4 – 6 p.m. ET