Style on the doublet. Joyous and exuberant, this multi-gemstone ring from Judith Ripka begins with a black mother-of-pearl and synthetic pink sapphire doublet that's surrounded by pink and purple gemstones and pink and white Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds. A special gallery design even makes the side view captivating. From Judith Ripka.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Total gemstone weight is approximately 2.25 carats
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is 3/8 carat
- Faceted center doublet of black mother-of-pearl and synthetic pink sapphire; surrounding cluster of rhodolite, rose quartz, pink tourmaline, amethyst, and pink and white Diamonique simulated diamonds; open gallery with angled berge textures and twisted rope down shank
- Standard fit; sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 1"L x 3/4"W
Tune in to QVC for Judith Ripka Jewelry
Tuesday, May 2, 2017 from 4 – 6 p.m. ET