A stunning sterling silver cuff with a feminine flourish, this Judith Ripka design features pink hexagonal-shaped mother-of-pearls at the endcaps, bordered by round, prong-set Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds. The elegant endcaps are tied together with angled berge texture in a rope motif design. From Judith Ripka.
Small, Average, or Large.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Gemstone weight is not given for mother-of-pearl
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 1/2 carat
- Pink, hexagonal-shaped mother-of-pearl at endcaps; bordered with round, prong-set Diamonique simulated diamonds; angled berge texture; rope motif
- Hinged on one side
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- Small: 6-3/4" Fit; measures approximately 5/8"W
- Average: 7-1/4" Fit; measures approximately 5/8"W
- Large: 8" Fit; measures approximately 5/8"W