What's an elegant exterior without a little wild on the inside? Rope and berge textures on the outer oval and post set these Judith Ripka earrings up for success, but the interior is what really stands out. The contemporary openwork design would be appealing on its own, but bead-set cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds cover it for an even more impressive look. From Judith Ripka.
Pierced or Clip-On.
- Sterling silver
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 2.25 carats; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Oval openwork design; bead-set, round Diamonique simulated diamonds set in black rhodium-plating; rope and berge textures throughout; tapered design at post
- Pierced: posts with omega back closures, for pierced ears only
- Clip-On: clip-ons with omega back closures, for non-pierced ears
- Measures approximately 2-1/8"L x 1-1/8"W
Tune in to QVC for Judith Ripka Jewelry
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 from 1 – 3 a.m. ET
and Thursday, April 27, 2017 from 4 – 6 p.m. ET
and Tuesday, May 2, 2017 from 4 – 6 p.m. ET