Not-to-be-missed style. Don't worry--no one will overlook this Judith Ripka cuff on your wrist. Three baguette doublets shine along the center of the bold design, which also boasts graduated sections of mother-of-pearl, blue turquoise cabochons, chrome diopside gemstones, and Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds. From Judith Ripka.
Small, Average, or Large.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Total gemstone weight is approximately 5.00 carats; gemstone weight is not given for doublets or cabochons
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 8/10 carat
- Three baguette doublets made up of synthetic blue quartz over hematite with berge leaf prongs; graduated sections of carved white mother-of-pearl, prong-set, oval blue turquoise cabochons, and pave-set, round chrome diopside; sections alternate with round, bead-set, clear Diamonique simulated diamonds; rope bezel-set baguette blue topaz; rope and berge motifs
- Side hinge
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- Small: 6-3/4" Fit; measures approximately 1-1/4"W
- Average: 7-1/4" Fit; measures approximately 1-1/4"W
- Large: 8" Fit; measures approximately 1-1/4"W