Go green. Designed by Judith Ripka, this sterling silver ring gets its gorgeous look from a doublet made of pineapple-cut rock crystal quartz atop a green chalcedony backing. It's framed by a rope-design bezel and held in place by fleur-de-lis-shaped prongs. The prongs sparkle with bead-set, round cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds that continue into the gallery. Pave-set in black rhodium plating are round emeralds accenting the gallery and upper shank. From Judith Ripka.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Total emerald weight is approximately 1.60 carats; gemstone weight is not given for doublets
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 1/5 carats; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Doublet with pineapple-cut rock crystal quartz atop a green chalcedony base; rope-design bezel; fleur-de-lis prongs with bead-set, round Diamonique simulated diamonds that continue into gallery
- Black rhodium plated, pave-set, round emeralds accent the gallery and upper shank; tapered shank with angled berge textured design; rope motif
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 7/8"L x 3/4"W