Deeply hued malachite beads lead to the gorgeous tassel at the center of this Judith Ripka necklace. Four strands of malachite beads dangle from a bead that's pave set with black spinel for an absolutely gorgeous look, while rondels with cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamond add sparkle to the design. From Judith Ripka.
- Sterling silver
- Total black spinel weight is approximately 2.50 carats
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 0.95 carat; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Malachite beads measure approximately 4.0mm, 6.0mm, 8.0mm, 10.0mm
- Round malachite bead necklace; tassel has a bead with pave-set black spinel in black rhodium-plated setting; rondels with bead- and channel-set, baguette and round Diamonique simulated diamonds; four strands of malachite beads; sterling silver endcaps and beads
- Lobster claw clasp with heart design and round, bead-set Diamonique simulated diamonds
- Measures approximately 18"L x 1/4"W