Curve your enthusiasm. This sterling silver and green mint quartz bracelet from Judith Ripka boasts an exceptionally rich tapestry of textures and tones. A checkerboard-cut, round green mint quartz is centered at each intersecting arc of woven motif. Sparkling rows of green cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds alternate with a rope motif throughout the graduated design. From Judith Ripka.
Small, Average, or Large.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Total green mint quartz weight is approximately 9.50 carats
- Total green Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 4.80 carats; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Round, checkerboard-cut, bezel-set green mint quartz with rope border centered where each woven motif meets; rows of round, bead-set green Diamonique simulated diamonds alternate with rope motif throughout the graduated woven design; black rhodium-plated prongs; berge motif on sides
- Hinged on side
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- Small: 6-3/4" Fit; measures approximately 5/8"W
- Average: 7-1/4" Fit; measures approximately 5/8"W
- Large: 8" Fit; measures approximately 5/8"W
Tune in to QVC for Judith Ripka Jewelry
Tuesday, January 24, 2017 from 11 a.m. – Noon ET