Showcase your style in sterling silver. Decorated with a twisted rope and South Hampton border, these earrings glisten in an inverted pyramid shape. A faceted green chalcedony and rock crystal doublet rests in the center. One round Diamonique simulated diamond accents each of the corners, while a cluster of four Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds decorates the top. From Judith Ripka.
Pierced or Clip-On.
- Sterling silver
- Gemstone weight is not given for doublets
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 0.25 carat
- Twisted rope and South Hampton border; inverted pyramid shape; faceted green chalcedony and rock crystal doublet in center; one round Diamonique simulated diamond accents each corner; cluster of four Diamonique simulated diamonds on top
- Pierced: posts with omega backs, for pierced ears only
- Clip-On: clip-ons with omega backs, for non-pierced ears
- Measures approximately 7/8"L x 3/4"W