Gorgeous in green. From Judith Ripka, this wide, textured, sterling silver cuff showcases three square-cut mint quartz gemstones in the center, surrounded by baguette white Diamonique simulated diamonds. Four rows of round, dyed green chalcedony rest in between the quartz, while green Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds and borders of white baguette Diamonique simulated diamonds increase the sparkle. From Judith Ripka.
Small, Average, or Large.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Total gemstone weights are approximate: Green mint quartz 22.60 carats; Chalcedony 1.90 carats
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 17.85 carats
- Wide cuff; three large, square-cut corner mint quartz gemstones in center, surrounded by baguette white Diamonique simulated diamonds; four rows of round, dyed green Chalcedony rest in between; bead-set, round, green Diamonique simulated diamonds surround center design; white baguette Diamonique simulated diamonds outline cuff; angled berge texture; twisted rope texture; open at bottom; polished back
- Hinged opening at bottom
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- Small: 6-3/4" Fit; measures approximately 6" x 1-1/4"W
- Average: 7-1/4" Fit; measures approximately 6-7/8" x 1-1/4"W
- Large: 8" Fit; measures approximately 7-1/4" x 1-1/4"W