Square and fair. The bold, square cut of the glittering gemstone at the center of this sterling silver ring from Judith Ripka accentuates its eye-catching color. An array of bead-set, round Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds on the split shoulder add just enough sparkle, while berge and rope motifs bring a touch of texture. From Judith Ripka.
Swiss Blue Topaz, Amethyst, or Citrine.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Total gemstone weights are approximate: Swiss Blue Topaz 3.95 carats; Amethyst 2.80 carats; Citrine 2.50 carats
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 1/8 carat
- Rope-textured, bezel-set faceted square gemstone in center; split shoulder with bead-set, round Diamonique simulated diamonds in center; berge and rope motifs on galleries and shank; polished back
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 1/2"L x 3/4"W