A cavalcade of colorful gemstones. These Judith Ripka sterling silver earrings are sprinkled with an incredible collection of vibrant gemstones and cabochons--including Swiss and London blue topaz, peridot, cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds, aquamarine, chrome diopside, green mintz quartz, and sapphire. From Judith Ripka.
- Sterling silver
- Total gemstone weight is approximately 3.00 carats; gemstone weight is not given for doublets or cabochons
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 4/10 carat; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Ribbon motif; oval-shaped Ethiopian opal doublets with lapis lazuli bases in various sizes; prong-set oval and round faceted gemstones and cabochons in the following varieties scattered throughout: Swiss and London blue topaz, peridot, Diamonique simulated diamonds, aquamarine, chrome diopside, green mintz quartz, and sapphire; prong-set Diamonique simulated diamonds along post
- Pierced: omega backs, for pierced ears only
- Clip: clip-ons with omega backs, for non-pierced ears
- Measures approximately 2"L x 1-1/4"W