Judith Ripka's sterling silver spider pin is dressed to impress in cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds, a faceted citrine gemstone, fire opal gemstones, and smoky quartz cabochons. Wear this bejeweled creature on your lapel or scarf for extra sparkle. It's so captivating, you'll never let it collect cobwebs in your jewelry box! From Judith Ripka.
- Sterling silver
- Total gemstone weight is approximately 1.50 carats
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 3/8 carat; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Spider design; eight legs with twisted-rope texture; three smoky quartz cabochons on head with twisted-rope border; back of spider has a faceted citrine gemstone center with a row of sterling silver twisted rope, a row of fire opal gemstones, and a row of Diamonique simulated diamonds
- Standard pin stem and catch
- Measures approximately 1-3/8"L x 1-1/4"W