Yes, there is a twinkle in your eyes--with these evil eye earrings by Judith Ripka. The dangling, openwork sterling silver design spotlights bewitching black spinel, pretty pink spinel, and a bevy of cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds. From Judith Ripka.
- Sterling silver
- Total pink spinel weight is approximately 0.45 carat; gemstone weight is not given for black spinel
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 7/10 carat; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Round, openwork evil eye dangle with Diamonique simulated diamonds, black spinel, and pink spinel; bezel-set Diamonique simulated diamonds dangling beneath; berge and rope textures
- Pierced: posts with pave-set Diamonique simulated diamonds and omega backs, for pierced ears only
- Clip-On: clip-ons with Diamonique simulated diamonds and omega backs, for non-pierced ears
- Measures approximately 1-1/2"L x 5/8"W