Look sharp! Judith Ripka's evil eye bracelet reinvents the age-old symbol of luck and protection with a glittering sapphire and cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds. And, thanks to the leather cord with textured sterling silver endcaps, it mixes masterfully with a full spectrum of jewelry, from casual to dressy. From Judith Ripka.
6-3/4"L, 7-1/2"L, or 8-1/4"L.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Total sapphire weight is approximately 0.05 carat
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 1/2 carat; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Evil eye motif with sapphire center surrounded by pave Diamonique simulated diamonds; angled berge texturing throughout; black leather cord with berge-textured sterling silver endcaps
- Lobster claw clasp with Diamonique accents
- Measures approximately 6-3/4"L, 7-1/2"L, 8-1/4"L x 1/2"W
Tune in to QVC for Judith Ripka Jewelry
Tuesday, May 2, 2017 from 4 – 6 p.m. ET