The sky's the limit for ways to wear this sterling silver accessory from Judith Ripka. Whether you wear it as a pin or an enhancer, the berge-textured bird captures the graceful elegance of a swan in flight. Pave-set cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds accent the swan that is set against the backdrop of a brilliant blue turquoise cabochon. From its beak dangles a beautiful blue topaz briolette. From Judith Ripka.
- Sterling silver
- Total blue topaz weight is approximately 7.00 carats; gemstone weight is not given for cabochon
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 8/10 carat; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Berge textured swan in flight with pave-set Diamonique simulated diamonds above wing and beak; bead-set eye; wing overlays an oval blue turquoise cabochon; a blue topaz briolette dangles from the beak; three rope bezel-set blue topaz gemstones dangle from a rope drape
- Standard pin catch
- Hidden snap hinge bail accommodates most chains
- Measures approximately 1-1/4"L x 2-1/2"W