Dream gleam. Everything about this sterling silver and blue topaz ring from Judith Ripka is designed to dazzle. At the center, a sugarloaf-cut, cushion-shaped blue topaz adds color and shine. A series of clear, tapered cubic zirconia Diamonique simulated diamond baguettes and pave-set blue Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds complete the design to absolute perfection. From Judith Ripka.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Total blue topaz weight is approximately 7.00 carats
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weights are approximate: Blue 1.50 carats; Clear 3.30 carats; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Sugarloaf-cut, cushion-shaped blue topaz with rope border in center; clear, tapered Diamonique simulated diamond baguettes on either side with rope border; round, pave-set blue Diamonique simulated diamonds fill in both sides of ring; black rhodium-plated prongs; tapered shank with berge and rope motif
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 5/8"L x 1"W