Judith Ripka combines faceted blue topaz, black peacock cultured freshwater pearls, and cubic zirconia Diamonique simulated diamonds for an utterly unexpected necklace design. Even the lobster claw clasp has been dusted with Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds for a sparkling finishing touch. From Judith Ripka.
- Sterling silver
- Total blue topaz weight is approximately 29.00 carats
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 1/4 carat; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Black peacock cultured freshwater pearls measure approximately 8.5mm to 9.5mm
- Fine textured chain; stations of oval, faceted blue topaz with twisted rope borders, black peacock cultured freshwater pearls, and squares with round Diamonique simulated diamonds
- Lobster claw clasp with Diamonique simulated diamonds
- Measures approximately 36"L x 1/2"W