Black beads go with everything, and this Judith Ripka necklace steps up the style with a dramatic dangle. The necklace consists of round black onyx beads, while the drop design includes a ball of pave-set black spinel gemstones framed by two stations of cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds. A handful of hanging tassels made of graduated, round black onyx beads finishes it with a flourish. From Judith Ripka.
- Sterling silver
- Total black spinel weight is approximately 2.90 carats; gemstone weight is not given for onyx beads
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 0.95 carat; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Onyx beads measure approximately 10.0mm
- Round black onyx beads connected at bottom with station of round, prong-set Diamonique simulated diamonds; round ball shape of pave-set black spinel; station of prong-set baguette Diamonique simulated diamonds; hanging tassels of graduated, round black onyx beads
- Lobster claw closure with angled berge texture
- Approximate measurements: Necklace 18"L x 1/4"W; Tassel 2-3/4"L x 1/2"W