London eye. Set your sights on this Judith Ripka sterling silver cuff, with multiple rows of domed berge and rope texture artfully arranged in a crossover design. But the main attractions are the pear-shaped, pineapple-cut London blue topaz, accented with rope-texture bezels and clear, round cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds. From Judith Ripka.
Small, Average, or Large.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Total London blue topaz weight is approximately 6.60 carats
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 1/5 carat; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Pear-shaped, pineapple-cut London blue topaz are bezel set with rope-texture bezel; berge and rope texture domed multi rows are in a crossover design; clear, round Diamonique simulated diamonds are bead set by the pear-shape bezels
- Spring hinge on side
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- Small: 6-3/4" Fit; measures approximately 7/8"W
- Average: 7-1/4" Fit; measures approximately 7/8"W
- Large: 8" Fit; measures approximately 7/8"W