Rhapsody in blue. This sterling silver cuff from Judith Ripka features a blue topaz gemstone on one side and a shimmering blue doublet on the other. The topaz is round with a double checkerboard cut, while the doublet is pear-shaped and pineapple-cut. This study in cool contrasts results in a cuff that's sure to captivate any aficionado of blue. From Judith Ripka.
Small, Average, or Large.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Total blue topaz weight is approximately 3.00 carats; gemstone weight is not given for doublet
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 1/3 carat
- Cuff style; round, bezel-set, double checkerboard-cut blue topaz gemstone with berge and rope texture at one end; pear-shaped, bezel-set, pineapple-cut doublet consisting of a synthetic blue quartz top with a hematite base, surrounded by round, bead-set Diamonique simulated diamonds; rope and berge textures
- Side hinge opening
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- Small: 6-3/4" Fit; measures approximately 1/2"W
- Average: 7-1/4" Fit; measures approximately 1/2"W
- Large: 8" Fit; measures approximately 1/2"W