Go out in a blaze of glory wearing this dazzling ring by Judith Ripka, featuring a round center cubic zirconia Diamonique simulated diamond surrounded by a halo of smaller Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds. Set in the 14K gold-clad sterling silver band are a procession of princess-cut Diamonique simulated diamonds and two rows of bead-set sparklers. From Judith Ripka.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weights are approximate: Center 1.50 carats; Sides 1.20 carats; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Round, prong-set Diamonique simulated diamond center surrounded by a halo of round, bead-set Diamonique simulated diamonds; shank lined with a row of princess-cut Diamonique and two rows of round, bead-set Diamonique
- Standard fit; sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11; due to the special nature of the plating process, QVC does not recommend resizing by a jeweler
- Measures approximately 3/8"L x 3/4"W