Judith Ripka Sterling 118 Facet Diamonique Tennis Bracelet
In this season of giving, Judith gives you couture style with the sophisticated look of this sterling silver bracelet. Round, 118-facet Double Brilliant Diamonique simulated diamonds are surrounded by a rope border and sit within angled berge-textured galleries. A beaded center design adds more beauty to the round link stations that move freely on the wrist. The box clasp features a hidden snap-bar safety catch which is placed under the clasp. The bar snaps into place to help keep this bracelet secure while fitting in perfectly with the design. All you see is gorgeous shine that's made with one thing in mind: inspiring your style.
From Judith Ripka.
Sterling Silver or 14K Yellow Gold-Clad Sterling Silver. 6-3/4" Fit, 7-1/4" Fit, or 8" Fit.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- From the Double Brilliant(R) by Judith Ripka Sterling Collection
- Sterling silver
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weights are approximate: 6-3/4" 8.20 carats, 7-1/4" 8.80 carats, 8" 9.35 carats; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Round 118-facet Double Brilliant Diamonique simulated diamonds precision cut by Swarovski with rope border; angled berge-textured galleries with beaded center design on the round link stations; links move freely on wrist
- Hidden box clasp and snap-bar safety catch; the hidden safety bar needs to be in the open position before opening the box clasp
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the length measurement is adjusted only for the 8" Fit; the length of this bracelet is 7-3/4"L to achieve a fit that is similar to an 8" bracelet
- 6-3/4" Fit: measures approximately 6-3/4"L x 3/16"W
- 7-1/4" Fit: measures approximately 7-1/4"L x 3/16"W
- 8" Fit: measures approximately 7-3/4"L x 3/16"W
About the Design
The Judith Ripka Double Brilliant™ Sterling Collection features Swarovski-cut Diamonique® simulated gemstones. Boasting exceptional brilliance & sparkle, these stones each have 118 facets—over two times the facets of a traditional brilliant-cut gemstone. Plus, each Diamonique stone has Judith Ripka's name laser-inscribed on its table.