The right cuff. A beautiful background of bead-set black spinel gemstones sets the stage for a plethora of colorful gemstones. Blue topaz, peridot, amethyst, citrine, and rhodolite with rope borders are scattered about for an eye-popping look. From Judith Ripka.
Small, Average, or Large.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Total gemstone weight is approximately 10.80 carats
- Various sizes of oval, bezel-set gemstone cabochons in the front including blue topaz, peridot, amethyst, citrine, and rhodolite on front and sides; gemstone cabochons are surrounded by rope borders and bead-set black spinal in black rhodium; rope texture at the back
- Hinged at one side
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- Small: 6-3/4" Fit; measures approximately 5/8"W
- Average: 7-1/4" Fit; measures approximately 5/8"W
- Large: 8" Fit; measures approximately 5/8"W