Glamour is evident in Judith Ripka's Monaco ring. A cushion-cut cubic zirconia pink Diamonique(R) simulated diamond mesmerizes from within a 14K yellow gold-clad fleur-de-lis design set with white Diamonique simulated diamonds. From Judith Ripka.
- 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver
- Total Diamonique simulated diamonds weights are approximate: Clear 1.70 carats; Pink 22.60 carats; Diamonique simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Elongated, faceted, cushion-cut pink Diamonique simulated diamond in a prong setting with bead-set clear Diamonique simulated diamonds in a fleur-de-lis shape; round, pave-set Diamonique simulated diamonds on the gallery and shoulders; rope borders and angled berge texture; tapered shank
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 7/8"L x 3/4"W