Judith Ripka Sterling & 14K Gold Clad Diamonique Hearts Ring
Judith's pieces breathe new life into jewelry trends, inspiring those who appreciate style and uncompromising quality--and this ring is no exception. Designed with a captivating contrast of textures, it has the signature style that Judith is known for. The wrapped, tapered design sparkles with pave-set cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds in each heart, bolstered by a rope- and berge-textured motif on the shank. It harmonizes Judith's enthusiasm for individualism and embellishment with her commitment to timeless styling, resulting in a luxurious piece that's relevant for every generation.
It'll be love at first sight. Striking and subtle, this ring is appropriate for both daytime and evening. Let it accessorize jeans and a jacket for a chic daytime look. Then, slip on for evening--and see how it heightens the drama of your dressy attire. Any way you wear it, this ring is truly the perfect piece to begin or add to your Judith Ripka jewelry collection.
From Judith Ripka.
- Sterling silver and 14K yellow gold-clad
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 1/3 carat; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Wrapped and tapered design with pave-set Diamonique simulated diamonds in six hearts stemming from rope- and berge-textured motif; highly polished
- Standard fit; sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 5/8"L x 3/4"W