Judith Ripka shows off her penchant for pink with this 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver cuff. It blushes with bezel-set, cushion-shaped, free-form square and baguette doublet cabochons, each made up of rock crystal quartz top and a pink mother-of-pearl base. The cabochons alternate with pave-set, round pink cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds for ultra-feminine sparkle. From Judith Ripka.
Small, Average, or Large.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver
- Gemstone weight is not given for doublets
- Total pink Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 2.80 carats; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Bezel-set, cushion-shaped, free-form square and baguette doublet cabochons with rock crystal quartz top and pink mother-of-pearl base; alternate with pave-set, round, pink Diamonique simulated diamonds accented with black rhodium; rope and berge textures throughout
- Hinged on one side
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- Small: 6-3/4" Fit; measures approximately 1/2"W
- Average: 7-1/4" Fit; measures approximately 1/2"W
- Large: 8" Fit; measures approximately 1/2"W
Tune in to QVC for Judith Ripka Jewelry
Tuesday, May 2, 2017 from 4 – 6 p.m. ET