Make a stylish statement. Designed by Judith Ripka, this 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver ring grabs attention. In the center, a rectangular, faceted black onyx is surrounded by an openwork double border of bead-set cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds. The multi-split shank is decorated with a rope motif, along with bead-set, round Diamonique simulated diamonds and berge motifs at the side. From Judith Ripka.
- 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver
- Gemstone weight is not given for black onyx
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 8/10 carats; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Rectangular, faceted black onyx with an openwork double border of bead-set Diamonique simulated diamonds; multisplit shank with rope motif and bead-set, round Diamonique simulated diamonds and berge motifs at the side; polished back
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 3/4"L x 3/4"W