London calling. Take your everyday ensemble on a trip from good to gorgeous with this Judith Ripka 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver cuff. A center pear-shaped, pineapple-cut London blue topaz gemstone--backed by a collection of berge- and rope-textured domed rows in a crossover design--sends your outfit soaring to stylish new heights. From Judith Ripka.
Small, Average, or Large.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver
- Total London blue topaz weight is approximately 6.60 carats
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 1/5 carat
- Pear-shaped, pineapple-cut London blue topaz set with a rope-texture bezel; berge and rope texture, domed multi rows in a crossover design; clear, round Diamonique simulated diamonds are bead set by the pear-shape bezels
- Spring hinge on side
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- Small: 6-3/4" Fit; measures approximately 7/8"W
- Average: 7-1/4" Fit; measures approximately 7/8"W
- Large: 8" Fit; measures approximately 7/8"W