You have the freedom to look fabulous--and these Judith Ripka free-form earrings are going to get you there. A gorgeous crystal quartz and pink mother-of-pearl doublet sits at the top, surrounded by a 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver rope border. Dangling below is a free-form shape of pave-set pink cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds set in black rhodium-plating, also surrounded by a rope border. From Judith Ripka.
Pierced or Clip-On.
- 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver
- Gemstone weight is not given for doublet
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 2.85 carats; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Free-form cushion-shaped rock crystal quartz over pink mother-of-pearl doublet with rope motif at the top; free-form-shaped drop with pave-set Diamonique simulated diamonds with black rhodium plating
- Pierced: posts with omega back closures, for pierced ears only
- Clip-On: clip-ons with omega back closures, for non-pierced ears
- Measures approximately 1-1/4"L x 1/2"W