The tassel trend is here to stay. What better way to flaunt fashionable fringe than with this Judith Ripka necklace? Anchored by a coreana chain with signature Ripka details, the 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver necklace forms a Y-shape with glittering stations of cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds and multiple beaded tassels dangling from the bottom. Pair it with your little black dress or a jacket and heels. It's so versatile, you might think it was made for every outfit--and you'd be right! From Judith Ripka.
- From the Verona Collection
- 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 1.75 carats; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Coreana chain; rope station with round, bead-set Diamonique simulated diamonds; tassels dangle from the station with berge-textured, bell-shaped caps accented with a row of bead-set, round Diamonique simulated diamonds; multiple strands of faceted bead chain tassels
- Lobster claw clasp with heart motif and bead-set, round Diamonique simulated diamonds
- Approximate measurements: Necklace 24"L x 3/16"W; Tassel 6"L x 1/2"W
- Made in Italy