Strike your fancy. Crafted from 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver, this Judith Ripka Monaco ring adds a fantastic flourish to any finger. Fleur-de-lis-shaped prongs cradle the cushion-shaped, faceted doublet consisting of a turquoise base and a rock crystal quartz top, while Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds shimmer throughout. From Judith Ripka.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver
- Gemstone weight is not given for doublet
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 1.70 carats
- Faceted, cushion-shaped doublet consisting of turquoise base and rock crystal quartz top; fleur-de-lis-shaped prongs accented with round Diamonique simulated diamonds; shoulders and gallery have pave-set Diamonique simulated diamonds; rope border and tapered, textured shank with polished bottom
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11; due to the special nature of the plating process, QVC does not recommend resizing by a jeweler
- Measures approximately 7/8"L x 3/4"W
Tune in to QVC for Judith Ripka Jewelry
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 from 1 – 3 a.m. ET
and Thursday, April 27, 2017 from 4 – 6 p.m. ET
and Tuesday, May 2, 2017 from 4 – 6 p.m. ET